Nause and cravings

Does anyone feel hungry but nauseous at the same time during first trimester?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes.. Need to spend time to figure out what triggers you. Like the smell of cooking makes me nauseous now, so I'm eating a lot of deli foods, fruits or bland soup. All the best, we'll get through this although it may seem really trying!

VIP Member

🙋‍♀️ but its a vicious cycle 😂 i feel hungry and nauseous but i dont think it is good that i dont eat anything..so i went to get something light to eat.. and then i throw up again i had pretty bad morning sickness in my first tri

I 12w2d and Ms is still following me. Will tends to throw up after meal. Weigh even lighter than pre preg weight. But phew bb is growing well.. Do you all face metallic taste buds.. Cos this is one of the factor that contribute to my MS.

Super Mum

Yes! All the time. Then after eating just a lil bit, feel bloated but yet somehow still hungry. Its a very confusing phase hahah. best to eat small portions all day. So it goes easy on the tummy..

yes all the time. I cook myself.so I get nauseous with the cooking smells and also hungry. someday I don't eat at all. sometimes I feel hungry at night.

I’ve been using peppermint essential oil to rub on my tummy area. It does help a bit in allaying the nausea. Thank God

VIP Member

YESSSS All the time!!!

yes! but tasteless for me also

yes it's normal dear sis (:

yes all the time 🥲