Worried all the time

I’m still in my first trimester, and I’m worried about baby all the time! No bleeding or spotting but I feel like my stomach is cramping, and nauseous. Does anyone else feel like me? Currently at week 7 and my next appt is only at week 10. #firsttimemom #advicepls

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel the same as well especially because I had a miscarriage earlier this year. I have my second appt next week (I’ll be almost 9 weeks by then) and hope everything is still ok. It’s hard not to worry and be positive all the time but I guess the best way to try to think of it is what is meant to be, is meant to be

Read more
Super Mum

I'm also worried haha you're not alone. I had experienced some bleeding though. If it helps ease your worries, maybe can try to get an earlier scan? My first scan was at 6 weeks, heartbeat also detected through transvaginal scan.

VIP Member

Me too. I m worried all the time as I had almost no symptoms other than sleepiness. No bleeding or spotting. I keep testing every week to make myself feel better. My scan is next week.

Omg I feel u. I am at 5 week. I see some pink discharge I see some brown. Now no cramps. Breast pain also stopping. I getting nervous. This Saturday is my first scan.

It’s normal to feel this way because we can’t feel any kicks or movements yet. Just eat well, rest well and look forward to every scans 😊

VIP Member

I would say nauseous is a good sign that pregnancy is going ok:) as your uterus grows, you will feel cramping at times as well! V normal

I feel the same too!! but the last time I went for a scan, they said everything is ok