Bloated and hungry

Do you guys feel bloated but still hungry during first trimester of your pregnancy?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Haha yes all the time! But it’s important to still eat something even if u don’t feel like it. Putting a slice of lemon in my drinking water helped w the nausea and bloatedness. And eating more veges vs meat helps

I feel extremely bloated too. And even if hungry i can only eat a few mouthful and no appetite again. I’m on my first trimester too. 6 weeks now. Haven’t found a solution yet):

2y ago

Sameeeeeeee! Need a solution pls.

Yesyes all the time! I feel you too, mummy. Small meals throughout the day and i try not to eat 100% full for each meal cos the bloat just makes all things feel worse.

totally normal! I'd either not get full after eating a potion which I usually eat or get hungry very quickly even after eating.

yes. it so bothering me.. because my working hours don't allow me to have small frequent meals. still struggling with it.

VIP Member

Don’t worry it’s normal. Try to take small but multiple meals. Don’t eat till you are too full

VIP Member

yes bloated and burping out gases ..for hungry, is on and off. some days just not much appetite..

omg, yes! hungry but no appetite. I eat because I have to and when I do, feel so bloated!

TapFluencer

Yes I did. It’s normal. Body needs time to adjust. I drink liquid stuff like Milo

Yes and it was hard to stomach food. I ended up drinking more soup for nutrients