Does any mummy know where I can get this shampoo for cradle cap? Any home cure for cradle cap?

Post image
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You might want to try this out. I have used this method for my daughter previously and it works for her. I stop using shampoo on her and massage coconut oil onto her scalp. Leave it on for around 15- 20 minutes, wash it off and use the baby brush comb. Hope it works for your baby too :)

Read more

I got mine at the hospital pharmacy. Cradle cap really sucks but it gets better soon enough. The best trick I did was to use a decent amount of aquaphor healing ointment on baby's head overnight and then comb it out the next day. Cradle cap was gone!

VIP Member

You can purchase this from the pharmacy. I bought mine from Guardian. You can also try rubbing olive oil onto the scalp. and after the flakes soften, use a find tooth comb to gently comb out the flakes. Do take note that the hair will drop too sometimes.

Actually if baby has cradle crap it is better than you do not use anything on her head for bath. The olive oil comb it out method is highly encouraged by many mummies. You can consider using this comb that is dedicated to cradle cap combing.

Post reply image
4y ago

Can I know where do you get this comb?

Guardian or unity, I get mine from unity most of the time. I'm also using dentinox teething gel. Alternatively try olive oil or coconut oil.

This is good for cradle cap. It specifically states on the bottle. You can get this at Guardian, Watson or the pharmacy at polyclinics.

Post reply image

I know Guardian carries Dentinox products, but im not sure if they have this one

VIP Member

Parmancy got sell. I use this too and it's good, instant result.

VIP Member

Can try mustela cradle cap shampoo and olive oil , both works

apply baby oil and rub it off ;) Quite effective and fast.