Did you plan your valentine date yet? Share the idea :)

Post image
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We have a tradition of picking the most un-Valentines Day movie and then we'd go for a nice dinner after. It's our way of not going too cheesy and keeping it real haha. So this year it's the movie Deadpool and Greek food after! If we were in Singapore, we'd watch the movie in those GV Gold Class suites but they don't have that here haha.

Read more

We are getting the Zen treatment. He's booked a couple's treatment at the spa at Mandarin Oriental for Valentine's evening. By the time we get home, we're sure to be ultra-relaxed for some late-night fun. (Kids will be at mum's) ;)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2434)

A Drive to the woods, camping there...cooking a meal in the wilderness and getting cozy all the time in a tent...oh wait last valentines was spent at a fort on a mountain.. was super cool.. :)

Everyday is a Valentine Day, I give my wife surprises spontaneously and she loves it! My wife doesn't want to celebrate Valentines Day because everything is overpriced and commercialized.

Have not planned anything special, perhaps just a jog around the neighbourhood, cook dinner together, and just enjoy dinner in front of the tv. Haha.. we are boring like that.. opps!

We will be having a simple night date with a dinner and late movie! Dating will start only after kids go to bed at 8pm :)

thanks