Due date

Hi beautiful mummies. I was wondering when did you start preparing for labour? I’ve seen some mummies give birth as early as 33 weeks and I’m a little worried I’m not quite prepared for everything yet with the cb gg on. When did you deliver your lo and at which week was it? Did your water break?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will prepare as early as I can. When in trimester 3, you get so tired and big & it’s so hard to do anything . And honestly, you won’t actually know when you give birth. I was diagnosed with pre eclampsia at week 34 & had to be warded & induce at week36. I’m so unprepared & my husband have to do all the last minute preparation . So my advice is to prepare early

Read more
3y ago

For me is get ready all the necessary. Like washing the baby clothes, prepare the cot, buying the necessities like diapers, shower foam, for me 1 set of bottles / formula to standby ( in case I got no milk). Prepare the room for the confinement nanny.

Im on my 34 weeks now and I can’t sleep better. I always feel like pooping and my baby is non stop moving. There’s a bit pain on my belly but its tolerable and it passed over time. Im living in south and my OB is in north. My next prenatal check up is this coming nov21 on my 37 weeks. Btw im still taking heragest since 1st trimester. Im a bit worried now and tired as well.

Read more
Super Mum

Most babies don’t deliver till they’re full term (after 37 weeks), so don’t think so much and just focus on getting some rest before baby comes:) I gave birth at 39+0 and 39+5 weeks for both my kids. My water did break in both instances because I wanted to go to the hospital as late as possible, lol

Read more

I started preparing at 35wks in case I gave birth at 36 wks onwards. IMO, you can start early like setting up the cot, washing their clothes and sorting out necessities in their drawer (if any). It helps a lot as you’ll get more tired as week passed

I started preparing at 7 mths. Bought clothes, crib, pram, etc. Wash baby clothes at 8 mths. By the 8 mths baby getting heavier & active which makes me hard to move about. Getting more rest when I'm off work.

I started preparing in late 2nd trimester. Don't want to rush so I took my time. started packing the hospital bag a few weeks ago just in case.

usually as early as 37weeks..full term na c baby..pwede ng lumabas nyan..proper diet and regular exercise ka lng lagi😊

VIP Member

Better to prepare early, yes most babies dont deliver until they are full term, but u will never know what will happen....

35 weeks as I am excited see my bb but I give birth 37 weeks

TapFluencer

have birtb at 36 weeks. had contraction since 34 weeks

3y ago

im 33 weeks also momshie and i also got contractions most of the time. is this normal? im worried