Serious mood swing

Hi! Did any mummy have serious mood swing/anger during pregnancy? Did your baby turn out fine? I get upset and very agitated frequently. Some people say it could cause ADHD/autism/etc... ☹️

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

me heh i was very angsty and my mood swings are over the limit,when i was pregnant, and i tend to cry alot when im angry. baby is healthy, only she very angsty, impatient and cry when milk too slow 😂

Hey, Yes mood swings are very normal during pregnancy. Just don't worry too much about it and just watch comedy, humorous movies, TV series and it will help you gte in better mood.

I was always triggered and angered by my husband side fam. My baby came out fine, playful and smiley but as for AHAD all that it’s too early to tell for now. Cheer up babe!

I was very hot tempered when I was preggie. Baby was born normal. Just that we realised she is very impatient & has her 'temper' too.. Lol..

Super Mum

I didn’t, but I think it’s a common thing, and baby should be fine:) It certainly doesn’t make your baby have ADHD/autism.

Not sure will listen to classical music help. My wife did and her mood was normal. My children's temper are quite good.

VIP Member

My daughter turned out fine...She does have quite a temper now but overall shes the happy go lucky type(:

VIP Member

yes i always been so angry during my pregnancy even at smallest things and, my baby turned out fineeee.

Don’t stress Try to chill I had massive mood swings too

Read more

Think happy thoughts. Happy mummy, happy baby