Did you ever feel mom guilt? How do you cope with it?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

There will always be mom guilt. For working moms na hindi mabigay lahat ng oras sa babies nila, to stay-at-home mums na nauubusan ng pasensya sa pag-aalaga sa makukulit na junakis. But I always tell myself, I’m the best parent for my child. I’m not perfect and I ask forgiveness especially when I run out of patience or hindi ko sila naaasikaso because of work. But at the end of the day, my kids know na I’ll be there for them whenever they need me and kahit gaano ako kagalit, I will always have their best interest at heart.

Magbasa pa

Minsan pag sobrang kulit na ni baby nasisigawan ko sya or minsan napapalo. pero hindi naman yung sobrang sakit na palo. minsan na giguilty ako kasi nagagawa ko yung ganong bagay kay baby pa sya. mnsan naiiyak na lang ako at nagsosorry sa anak ko. kahit hindi nya man naiintindihan yung sinasabi ko pero i feel so sorry talaga. 😭

Magbasa pa

May mga times na muntik na lumapat yung mga palad ko sa mga anak ko dahil gusto ko ng paluin sa kakulitan. Yung talagang naka bwelo at naka swing na yung kamay ko tapos buglang hihina at hindi tatama sa pwet nya dahil na konsensya ka na agad. Hehe

I feel guilty at times when I let them go out of the room or I get impatient when I'm working (from home) and they're so makulit. Right after I'm done with my task, I say sorry to them and cuddle them, and explain that I have to work.

7y ago

It pains me to see the "hurt" in my 5-year-old's eyes when i say i cannot play because i have to work. And she pleads with me. Sometimes i give in, most of the time i let her play with yaya. Nakakalungkot...

im a type of person that hot tempered so when my lo is being cranky i cant control my self and scold her even though she cant undrstand it coz shes still a baby..then after that i just say sorry to my baby..crazy mom..!!LOL

im guilty at a time when im going to school then somebody will take care of them .And im guilt when i dont allow them to go outside because some people treat them bad even at our home .

nakaka guilty pag napapalo ko Yung anak ko ,sa Gabi pag na realize ko Yung nagawa napapaiyak ako at habang kinakausap ko syang tulog

I feel guilty when my child's weight goes down because I am buying him an expensive milk cause he doesn't like to eat rice.

anu po bang twq sa bukol sa likod ng ulo ng baby

yes . super sad pag napapalo ko si baby