no amniotic fluid

did the detail scan this morning and found out there is almost no amniotic fluid.. I'm afraid for my baby.. suspected baby's kidney got problem.. baby's bladder also so small.. same as her size,24-25 week instead of 27 week.. what can i do to help my baby? how to increase my fluid? please.. I'm so confuse.. the dr said to wait for a week to do another detail scan to see if there is enough fluid generated in a week..

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Drink more water. Stay positive. When you feel anxious, tell your baby how much you love them and how happy they make you feel, and tell them to be strong, hang in there as you are going to help your baby to survive this. Go check thrombophilia, as they will cause blood clotting and let the baby starves and not able to breath due to lack of oxygen. Definitely drinks more water. No watermelon for now, as the it will help to cool down your womb actually. Go to your doctor or to another doctor for second opinion. Wish you all the best. If it is possible, dont delay for another day.

Baca lagi
5y ago

thank you so much..

VIP Member

Oh no... Try watermelon juice or eat watermelon everyday

5y ago

thank you sis..