4 weeks & blood clot

Hi, I'm 4 week pregnant and suddenly I had a spotting dgn small blood clot. I buat ultrasound, and the dr said can see the baby's heartbeat and it's too small. Also said it's a threatened miscarriage. The doctor recommended me to go to hospital and get an injection that could either strengthen or weaken the womb. So there is a chance of getting a miscarriage. What should I do now? I'm so worried 😭 I don't know what to do! It's so confusing and heartbreaking coz its my first pregnancy! #firstmom #ingintahu #pleasehelp

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

I also had a bleeding at 5w. Sikit je secalit mcm tu. I pergi klinik swasta dr check kantung all ok (only got to see the heartbeat at 6w). Dr didn’t mention it was a threatened miscarriage. Only tahu it was when dr at KK mentioned it bila I cakap Dr swasta bagi I duphaston. Now I’m already at 16w 😊 semoga semuanya dipermudahkan untuk kita semua!

Baca lagi
8mo ago

I went check up at private too and the doc said the baby is 6w and heard the heartbeat. I really hope everything goes well coz its 4th day bleeding. Taking duphaston for 3 days but still bleeding. sometimes having some kind of pain on and off. 😭

follow the doctor advise. go to the hospital. apa2 segala kemungkinan yg akan berlaku awak kena ready. dn kena igt bukan slh awak. semoga yg baik2 utk awak dan baby. semoga urusan awak dipermudahkan🌻

Baca lagi
8mo ago

most wc🌻. semoga yg baik2 utk awak❤️