5 Replies

Hi, I did and it is the exact same brand :)! U must be feeling, like "finally someone tried n tested is answering me...". But I used it only once. I use this to descale my 4 yr old washing machine just once, prior to washing brand new clothes for my newborn last year. Somehow, it gave me a peace of mind? Just makes u psychologically feel better that your washing machine is cleaner b4 you wash ur baby's clothes. Subseq I did not use it. However I plan to use it once a while just to descale and maintain the machine. it is just like how we need to descale coffee machine frequently etc. effective or not? yes, machine is v clean. Necessary or not. depends on how old ur washing machine is, how dirty it is, what do u wash usually.. in fact even without having to wash lo's clothes, it may be good to descale it. but if u are worried, then using the baking soda and vinegar mtd maybe better like what Racheal sugg. cheers

I never like to used chemical on my kids item so I normally wash my clothes and washing machine with baking soda only.

VIP Member

never tried though. I just use baby detergent straight away, Maybe i should try

No idea at all. I just wash everything with detergent and 60degrees hot water.

VIP Member

Never try before. My washing machine have Eco tub without chemical wash .

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles