Dear mummy and daddy Just wanna find out which diapers type you guys would prefer pants or tape?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depends on ur baby's activity. If ur baby is super active and crawling and can't be down on the mat for more than 10 seconds, then diaper is the easier way. Anyhow also can wear and pull it up. Otherwise just tape it - more convenient to put diaper creams and whatever u need to put there

VIP Member

With my son being a toddler now, pants is better because it's easier to get him to cooperate to wear them! Yes, it is more expensive than tape diapers but you can find places to buy them cheaply :)

VIP Member

Pants when baby's wide awake and would be playing and moving a lot; tape during her naps and sleeps. But whenever we're going out I prefer to use tape cos it's easier to dispose.

I prefer tape cos it is easier to change. It depends on age grp also. If baby starts walking, i will find pants easier cos can change while standing up.

VIP Member

flexible. if my girl wears shorts or long pants, i use tape outside. if she wears skirt, i use pants.

Tape totally. Pants don't last, it can be filled in less then a couple of hours.

pants will be better cos my boy fidgeting alot when changing diaper.

7y ago

welcome ☺

VIP Member

Tape for day time use. Pants for night and occasionally when going out.

7y ago

What do you mean by messy? Coz I find it pretty much the same as tape diapers when cleaning up. Just tear the sides, clean up, then roll it up and tape it with the tape at the back.

VIP Member

i like pants! Once baby starts crawling, i will use pants!

VIP Member

pants. it's stress-free for me and my boy.