Which diaper pants can absorb better

Need to buy pants instead of tape diapers. Just wondering which brand and model of diaper pants can absorb better? Pls let me know which brand and models u have tried and which u feel can absorb better.

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My friends gave me a pack of Pee-Ka-Poo when I was expecting. When the baby came, I tried it and really liked it. It can last the whole night. It does not leak. The baby's skin is still soft and smooth. With the price, it's really really good. I also use their wet wipes for everything. 😁

VIP Member

I love Moony Natural! Well, for me I prefer to let my Lo changes always like after 1 or 2 pees. So day time I will let her use cheaper one. night time or outing time (as lazy to change st outside), using the good one. get the samples and try!!

Huggies gold, my newborn baby is wearing it. I love it so much as it absorbs very well it won't wet baby's clothes it able to last quite a few hours without leaking

Super Mum

I like Huggies gold pants. Value for money (buy online during sales) with good absorption and I like the fact that it has the wet indicator

Peekapoo works well! can last up to 12hours when my girl sleeps thru the night. Moony is good for day usage as well!

I prefer Huggies Gold, good absorption. Usually order online or during baby fair sales. Price wise is okay.

You can go online & request for free sample to try out from Dryers, Huggies & Merries too.

Super Mum

Huggies gold. Absorbs well enough, price is acceptable with online sales/coupons

Pee-Ka-Poo, it's the ultimate diaper. I make sure to recommend it to everyone.

VIP Member

Pampers works well for my LO. Peekapoo is good too, but quite costly.