Annoyed and stress. Help me

Dear mummies, I’m in week 37 and soon i will give birth. I am very annoyed with my husband because he was too engrossed with playing game on his mobile phone. There was once i asked him to touch my tummy because our baby move but yes he did touched but his attention was on his phone. At times i really want this “call of duty” on mobile phone to be deleted forever !! I am afraid tht once the baby is born, i have to look after 24/7 while my husband sit at the side playing game. And we are staying with his family so definitely he is at the winning spot i mean if i were to be angry at him. Soo mummies, is there any good advise on how to make him stop playing ??

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband also play mobile games alot. Esp mobile legend. I have been playing wif him throughout my pregnancy until recently I'm gg to give birth i dun really feel like playing jus wanna rest and get ready for labour and stuff.. At first he still keep ask me play tgt. But i reject ask him ownself play.. Soon he play lesser already.. Hopefully he won't keep play after bb is out.. Most of my friends husband oso keep playing games 1..

Read more