Dear mommiies & daddies, a question about 《SEX》In marriage. How important does 《SEX》play a part in a marriage? Can both stay together without《SEX》? I've been undergoing 《SEXLESS》marriage almost 6mths. Even i initial the first step my husband will give lots of excuses or reasons to back up the 《SEXLESS》with me. Even i try to talk to him, he'll tell me no or nothing else. I'm really getting tired & fed up in such relationship. Simply don't feel as a couple. Last week, we ever try to move on who know everything back to NONE!!! I feel hurt feel neglect. And that day i meet my a guy friend of mine. He try to start handky panky with me. Instead of stopping him i NEVER. I know i should'nt do that but i really feel good. And the other way HATE whenever i see or think of my husband at home. Always say tired don't even involve handle ours child or the family yet always say tired. Btw, he working 5days job with office hours. This is simply not acceptable for a 《SEXLESS》relationship. I told my friend about it, they say to me he might have a affair so "tired" to perform. Really tired of trying or keep giving him chances to hurt or neglect me.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U would need to sit down and have a talk with your husband. tell him truthfully how u feel. ask him to admit if there is third party and handle it like an adult . Im not sure about sexless marriage, but i heard my friend saying that she had been leading a sexless marriage.Her husband just couldnt make it anymore. She had an affair outside , her husband sort of know about it and kept quiet too . She got pregnant , in the end the other guy ditch her. now she just continue her sexless life with her husband . her husband supports her in all way and even got her fatter n fatter so that the third party thing wont happen again . Im just saying . Guy wont lead a sexless life for no reason . its either a third party involvement or a health issue

Read more