Dear mommiies & daddies, a question about 《SEX》In marriage. How important does 《SEX》play a part in a marriage? Can both stay together without《SEX》? I've been undergoing 《SEXLESS》marriage almost 6mths. Even i initial the first step my husband will give lots of excuses or reasons to back up the 《SEXLESS》with me. Even i try to talk to him, he'll tell me no or nothing else. I'm really getting tired & fed up in such relationship. Simply don't feel as a couple. Last week, we ever try to move on who know everything back to NONE!!! I feel hurt feel neglect. And that day i meet my a guy friend of mine. He try to start handky panky with me. Instead of stopping him i NEVER. I know i should'nt do that but i really feel good. And the other way HATE whenever i see or think of my husband at home. Always say tired don't even involve handle ours child or the family yet always say tired. Btw, he working 5days job with office hours. This is simply not acceptable for a 《SEXLESS》relationship. I told my friend about it, they say to me he might have a affair so "tired" to perform. Really tired of trying or keep giving him chances to hurt or neglect me.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Honestly, I think it might really be because he might have a medical condition. Or that he is stressed and is not able to perform as well as he wish he could. My hubby is like that too. But I know he loves me a lot through other ways. He is sorry he can't perform like before as he's really tired from work and since he knows he can't do as well, he might as well not do it at all lest I feel even more disappointed if it's halfway. Yes, sexless might seem unacceptable to you but if he genuinely cannot perform, do you give up on him? Try to seek help together with him. As a wife, do not let him handle this on his own and treat it like his own problem. You are with him now so be with him on this and help him gain back his confidence. Exercise with him and build up his stamina. Do not stress him out or be upset and angry when he can't do it because it'll only cause him to sink deeper into his own abyss.

Read more