My daughter 1.3 yrs old have been suddenly peeing too many time around 16 times between 4 pm to 9 pm today. She is not showing any sign of irritation nor she's crying. What could be the reason? Anything should I worry about?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, It may be because of winter season setting in. And if you are not staying in that part of the world where it is not cold then may be she has had too much of water for the day. But, yes 16 times to be precise is quite a lot between 4 to 9, that is in 5 hours. I guess, see for a day or two and if she pees as much you can ask your PD. Though, peeing only indicates that the toxins are being flushed out from the body but to be sure, you must consult your doctor. And do not worry, as getting worried is not going to love problem if there is any. It can also be one of days, and just a normal thing.

Read more

Hello, I do not think it should be a problem as sometimes kids pee because of drinking too much water as well. And also that winters are here, it too must be the reason. My daughter who is 6 peed yesterday when she doesn't pee at all on the bed and wakes me up whenever she to pee at night. And the winter season is to be blamed for this. You please relax and it is surely because of cold. But do see for other symptoms, as in if she complains of pain, irritation in the groin area or has fever then it may be some infection.

Read more

while 16 times sounds a lot, it is possible that the quantity may not be that much each time. it is very much possible that she is peeing more due to the onset in winters, if you live in a cool area. give her lesser fluids from evening, but also please check with her doctor to rule out anything else.

Read more

It could be due to the cold weather. You can limit her water intake after 4 every evening to relieve her discomfort. give her Luke warm water during the morning and day. Please see if she is crying or generally in pain while peeing. You can consult the doctor if the problem persists.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22574)

No not at all. Just make her wear warm cloths with socks or shoe. Its due to cold.