My daughter 1.3 yrs just ate something white tiny material. I don't know what just heard the crack sound biting with her teeth. Before I could pull out she swallowed. Should I be worrying?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, What that thing might be? Part of some toy, a plastic, a rubber? If you fear that it may be a plastic part of some toy then I think you give a call to your doctor and check with him. Else, keep a watch at her and if she shows some unusual thing in her behaviour or you see her to be dull as compared to other days then you go to the doctor. Otherwise, whatever she has swallowed will come out with the poop.

Read more

Hi, I do not think there is anything to worry about because if it has got swallowed means that it did not get stuck anywhere in the windpipe or food pipe. But keep a watch that she is fine and not have any pain in stomach. Also check when she passes stool. That thing may pass out in her poop. And do not keep tiny things in the reach of the child as they can have choking hazard.

Read more

Watch her tym to tym, if she is having trouble in eating drinking talking, even watch if having problem during toilet. Time to be careful dear.