Night Peeing For 7 Yr Old

My 7 Yr old daughter is a deep sleeper and will not be able to wake up if she needs to pee at night. Even after cutting down her water intake after 7 pm and try waking her up middle of the night to pee, it still doesn't work. She has no problems during the day. Should I be concerned?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I trained my 4yo daughter by waking her up in the middle of night, and bring her to toilet to pee, at first it's a struggle but after a while she'll get used to it and she will learned either to wake us up when she wants to pee or hold the pee until morning

My friends daughter had this issue too when she was 7 or 8. She’s fine now. I feel that you should eliminate diapers completely..try giving her water and dinner well before bedtime. Is your Daughter stressed by any chance, at school or otherwise ?

TapFluencer

You need to train your daughter to wake up at night to pee. If she is a deep sleeper, the more you need to train her to wake up. You need patience to monitor her. Eventually this will become a habit and she won’t pee in bed anymore

VIP Member

Hi... does your daughter wet the bed?

5y ago

Yes if she never wear diapers..