Wife going back to parents home

Hi daddies, do you stop your wife from going back to maiden home even she goes once a week?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wouldn’t stop my wife from going back to maiden home. Why should i deprive her of her family? At least she’s only going back once a week. She loves her family as much as she loves you. I’m so glad she’s going back to visit unlike me who doesn’t go back often.

Are you okay? This shouldn't even be a question. My husband encourage me to visit my parents house (maiden house- who calls that these days) and i visit my inlaws house like my second home. You marry your wife so u marry her family too.

VIP Member

thats ridiculous... Why do you want to stop her from going back to maiden house ? put yourself in her shoes.if she stop you from going back your parents house what will you feel ?

I don't think it's nice to stop your Wife from going back to her maiden home.. How would you feel if your Wife stop you from going back to your parent's house?

Are you mental? What kind of advice is this? So are telling the world that you are taking away your wife's relationship with her parent?

VIP Member

My husband never stops me to meet my parents, Instead, whenever I feel sad he insists me to meet them and comes with me to meet my parents.

why would you want to stop her from going back? I won't stop her after all it's her maiden home like you have said.

Why would you want to stop your wife from going back to her maiden home?

Nothing wrong in wife going home

nothing wrong. enjoy Ur day

Post reply image