Just asking

I can’t sleep. Just want to ask, what kind of clothes do you bring for your newborn baby to wear when going back home from hospital? Hehe. Excitement mom?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1) Easy to wear baby Shirt 2) Easy to wear baby long pants 3) Baby swaddle 4) Small handkerchief in case baby spills milk 5) Mittens 6) Booties 7) A small towel to cover baby in case baby feel cold. 8) Hat for Baby (in case need) 9) Wet & Dry packet tissues in case need to use for Baby.

Read more
Super Mum

I brought 2 rompers (1 spare just in case any accidents happened. Heh), mittens and booties (room was cold), a hat (for fun) and a swaddle. I also brought a sling baby carrier so I could carry baby

Super Mum

Some hospitals will provide baby clothes for you to bring home, but of course you can bring your own cute ones 😁. Romper, mitten, socks and hat!

Hi, Congratulations. Hospital will provide baby clothes but you shall also buy some cute varieties for your little one :)

4y ago

Alright thank you dear💕

Would suggest to bring those kimono kind instead of overall that fit through the head since newborns are so tiny.

prepare 2 different size of romper in case cannot fit , mitten and booties 1set , hat, swaddle

VIP Member

Romper and a hat. Booties and mittens. Swaddle to troublesome for me.

VIP Member

Little romper and a swaddle :) brought along mittens too :)

VIP Member

Bring along a onesie, mittens, booties and swaddle.

Super Mum

U can get AIRism mesh from Uniqlo for baby