Primary school education and Vacations

Curious is it impossible to go in a vacation during term time? What is the repercussions? I mean legal repercussion.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, I want to go on vacation during term time and that is why I want to know how can I go on vacation. I am glad I have found my question answer over here. My parents isn't allowing me to go on vacation because I have a lot of pending assignments to do. But thanks to my friend who shared https://www.grabmyessay.com/write-my-dissertation link with me through which I have hired a professional writer to complete my assignments. Now, I am all ready to go on vacation. I just need a little info before going which I have found over here.

Read more

You'll need to declare your child's travel declaration first then write a letter to the school. I have made my children missed a day of school when we went to BKK but it was the last day of school term. I will never travel on a school term itself as they might miss a lot of lessons and will have many homeworks to do.

Read more
VIP Member

If I’m not wrong, a child that missed more than 10% of classes or lessons in a term/year will have to repeat that level. You can double confirm with school administrator.

Hello, I am not sure about it too.