Vitamins

Just curious if taking the new obimin prescribed at kkh is enough to supple all the vitamins needed for the baby? Anyone add on other supplements like fish oil etc?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i only took that from 24weeks of pregnancy till 30+weeks.stopped eating any supplements from there till birth. if youre eating right and active, should be alright.

My gynae at kkh prescribed obimin and calcium. I added on and asked for fish oil as well and she’s ok with it. (: u can ask and speak to ur gynae too.

Should be enough. Besides, must ensure we also consume nutritious food as well. I was prescribed fish oil by the doc at kkh during my second trimester.

TapFluencer

I was also prescribed the same vitamins with fish oil too. But do remember dont consume milk 2 hours before n after consuming the obimin vitamin. 😉

Oh my... Is it too late alr to take these additional supplements? I'm almost 34 weeks alr, the doc only gave me new obimin all the way 😕

5y ago

Dont stress about it at this point... maybe there is no need for u to have additional supplement thus there is no need to take it. Eating nutritious food is better than depending on supplements in my opinions.

TapFluencer

i did not take additional supplements, except folic acid & new obimin & iron tablets prescribed by my gynae.

TapFluencer

My gynae gave me fish oil wuth dha for pregnant and breastfeeding mum. A calcium and one more is for blood.

VIP Member

Yes only obimin, I have my own fish oil from Qoo10, which the doc from kkh said that it is also fine

doc give me GNC fish oil and calcium tablet, the calcium and obimin cannot take together

I take calcium and fish oil on top of the new obimin. Recently also taking iron.