Easter Egg Hunt with Little Kooma 🥚🥚🥚

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 1. Participate in the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/easter-egg-hunt-with-little-kooma/1850?lng=en 2. Find out How many easter eggs are in the image and Comment on it in the comment section below Be the luckiest to win the 3 x Little Kooma Newborn Baby Gift Box

Easter Egg Hunt with Little Kooma 🥚🥚🥚
371 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

7 Easter Eggs! there's an orange one hiding behind the green one on the bottom left (that isn't the same shade as the yellow flowers). hope to win this for my newborn, whose nickname is baby bunny! Happy Easter! :)

Read more

6 easter eggs. If i win this it will be very helpful because for the first time mom to be,there is so much things i need to prepare for my love of heart 💕

TapFluencer

Total is 6 cute easter eggs in image 🐣🐣❤️❤️❤️ hope i have change to win Kooma newborn baby gift for my new baby in may 2023 👶🏻🥰

VIP Member

I found 6 Easter eggs 🪺😊! Hope I can win this Newborn Gift 🎁 Box 📦 for my little A in my tummy🥰! #LittleKooma #Asianparent #littlelife

6 Easter eggs 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚 Wish my wife a smooth deliver & my bunny girl to be healthy and pretty 🤩 Thanks for the giveaway🎉🎉

6 Easter eggs! 🐰🥚 Really hope to win this Little Kooma Newborn Baby Gift box for my 1st baby. Teehees!💕 #LittleKooma #TheAsianParent

Read more

6 Easter eggs. Hoping to win this as my family is tight on budget this year and the baby gift box would definitely help us a little. 😍

A total of 6 Easter Eggs are in the image above. Would love to win the Little Kooma Newborn gift box for my 1 month old baby 🥰🥰🥰

6 Easter eggs 💕. Hope to win little kooma new born gift for my little bunny baby who's ready to see the world in a few weeks!! 💕

TapFluencer

6 beautiful easter eggs. Bunny year for her when she is out, love the smooth and comfy Little Kooma quality material made. 🐰