Find and Win with FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo2 Stroller Giveaway

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 1. Participate in the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/fjbenjamin-babyzen-yoyo2-stroller-giveaway-this-february/1825?lng=en 2. Find the missing piece and comment on it in the comment section below One LUCKY WINNER will receive FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo 2 Stroller

Find and Win with FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo2 Stroller Giveaway
609 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The missing piece is A. I’ve heard a lot of good comments on this Babyzen Yoyo2 as many of my friends are using it. Hopefully I’m lucky enough to have win this and can’t wait to bring my soon to be born baby to see the world with this compact and yet durable stroller!

VIP Member

Answer: A I’m a first time and have been eyeing the Babyzen for a while now. However I’m currently not working so decided to save a little and skip on it. Will be such a lovely surprise if this could be the stroller I’ll be pushing come June ! ❤️ Thank you :)

The missing piece is ‘A’! Just found out I’m expecting and being a first time parent, there’s just an overwhelming amount of choices and info to navigate through. It’ll be great to win this to ease our minds as this is definitely a great choice of stroller!

The missing piece is A 😊 Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I'm familiar with babyzen yo-yo as that's what my niece used years ago and now it's also what I'm eyeing for my little one. It's a light, compact and very travel-friendly model - perfect for my needs!

The missing piece is A. I’m hoping to get a new stroller as to help with the 3 littles. The current one that we have has been used for 5 years since our first child. Since we’re expecting another, we’re hoping to get a fresh new one for hygiene purpose too.

Missing piece is A! Always wanted to get the babyzen stroller but couldn’t bare to spend the money. Hahaha! Super good to use as its easy to fold and cabin sized too! And it can connect an extra seat for toddler to sit on like a bicycle. Convenient and good!

VIP Member

Answer: A Hope to win! I am looking for a stroller currently, saw this contest and read up on the stroller and its good! My first born and second one is 5years gap so old stroller cannot ise anymore for safety issue. So really hope to win ❤️

Answer is A! Am a first time mum and both my husband and me have been navigating this journey with loads of confusion because of the many options out there.. we would love to win the Babyzen so we won’t have to make the wrong choice 😊

A is the missing piece! The Yoyo 2 stroller is like a magical unicorn that makes parenting feel like a breeze! Fingers crossed tightly, I am eagerly anticipating the chance to snag the prize and be crowned the fortunate champion! 💗

The missing piece is A!! Thank you for the giveaway ! Hope to have a chance to win this as it will be useful with the toddler board which we can buy to add on. My baby and toddler will be able to utilise this effectively together!