What To Tell The Teacher

The childcare teacher kissed my child's cheek when saying goodbye. I know this is her way of showing affection to my child but I don't really like it. How can I tell her so that she won't feel offended.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I will tell the teacher that someone at home wouldn't like it. She/he don't allow anyone to touch your child cheek. I mean my mil here.. Then tell her the reason why eg. hygiene, health, beauty etc. You can avoid offending the teacher

Super Mum

Thank her for loving the children so dearly. Explain that you’ve been given advice for your child not to be kissed, except by you and your husband

Hi, I think it is a very sweet gesture on the teacher's part but you can always speak to them politely after thanking the teacher :)

I’ll tell them politely I’m not comfortable with it, and perhaps suggest giving a hug is better if you’re fine with it

TapFluencer

They shouldn't do that, u may say no kiss kiss when u see it. Please tell principal so that proper action is taken

VIP Member

Strange they shouldn't be doing thar. Tell her youVe been advised by the doctor, no kissing!

VIP Member

maybe tell the principle that you don't like your child to be kissed by any teacher

VIP Member

I also don't like ppl kissing my child. I say doctor advise not to kiss them.

I think telling the teacher politely will do. She would understand

VIP Member

I'll tell them politely