13 Replies

VIP Member

Is your child in infant care? If so, it is very common for them to fall sick when in infant/child care! If not, you may consider "upgrading" hygiene and sanitizing habits - I'm not exactly sure if there are any supplements you can give at 9 months old, but one way would be to keep better hygiene and take note of the onset of illness to find out what's causing your child to get sick - sometimes it's an allergy to dust mites, laundry detergent, household things that cause them! Other than that, it's cliché but usually just keeping hydrated and resting enough to help fight it off :)

how old is your child ? most of the parents need to go through this stage when the child starts going play school and it lasts until they are in primary school. For my son it stopped in Primary 1, for my daughter it is still going on even though she is in P4.now. Giving orange/lemon juice everyday in the morning after food can help to some extent.

how old is your child? if it helps, I used to give my son supplements with good vitamin c component. and please do make sure your child is getting enough sleep and water 🙂

How old is ur child? Also try vits for the child like vit gummies if child is very young. Maybe can try cod liver oil also. Generally pump up with freshly pressed juices etc

To resolve the issue, pls make sure 1. Cleanliness at home 2. Fresh Vegetables to be Cook 3. Avoid Freeze items to serve 4. Consult with Docter regularly.

Lots of fresh fruit and veggies, and make sure they stay hydrated. If they are at infant care this will happen

VIP Member

Try to give some supplements! How old is your child? My girl is 2, i just started her on immunped.

VIP Member

You may wish to stock up on vitamin c and give your child plenty of fruits and veggies

Falling sick is the way to build immunity. Can't do much if less than 1yo

Pls also check their water bottles and milk bottles are washed properly.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles