Can someone give me an advice? Lately, I noticed that my husband had lots of calls on his phone, and when I ask who is it, he always hangs it up quickly and he says it's one of his friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, he has been coming home late, and when I ask why was he late, he always tells me that he went overtime because of a team meeting, although when I checked his pay slips, he had no overtime fee and I was a bit surprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to his boss and asked about this, but his boss said that they only did a team building meeting one time with his co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, he has been absent on that meeting, and his boss told me that he's been absent from work a couple of days as well. The next day, he went out and told me he'll be attending his "urgent team meeting", so, keeping a distance, I followed him with my friend in her car and not far away from our place, a young lady fetched him from her car. We stopped our car from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when We started the engine, it died on us. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plug that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing. :P

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm not too sure what's wrong with the car. Perhaps you can post this question in a car-related forum?