Can I ask what's your milk boosters, can you all list yours here and I want to try to see what's my milk booster as until now I still don't know ~

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I find drinking hot soups help to increase my supply. Fish and papaya confinement soup is very tasty and it is one of the milk booster soup. Here's a recipe (taken from: http://sg.theasianparent.com/fish_and_papaya_confinement_soup_recipe/) Fish and Papaya Soup Recipe: 300 Grams Unriped Green Papaya 1 big fish head (choose from carp, snakehead sea beam, pomfret, kurau or threadfin) 8 red dates 20 wolfberries 3 slices of ginger (grounded) 1.5 L of water Salt to taste Steps: Peel and cut papaya into big pieces. Heat oil in a large pot and brown the fish head on each side. Add all the ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer for four to eight hours. Sieve and serve soup hot.

Read more
8y ago

Will try this ~ Thank u so much~

Moringa/malunggay is top on boosters here in the phils. Coconut water/milk Oatmeal Malt Dark beer Fenugreek Nuts like peanuts and almonds However take note that even if we take a lot of milk boosters or none at all, what truly makes our milk increase is correct latching, latch on demand. Milk is produced by law of demand and supply, the more you let baby latch, the more milk your body produces

Read more

My milk boosters are durians and chinese soup (any). Partly i also ate alot for my main meals as i got hungry easily. During snack time i will take oat biscuits or chocolates. Heard that these are milk booster too. You can read more about milk booster food here: http://www.justmommies.com/babies/top-ten-lactogenic-foods-foods-that-improve-your-milk-supply

Read more
8y ago

The page cannot see

I'm taking prenatal vit, salmon oil, flaxseeds & placental pills. recently add in moringa herbs (boiled together with soup) which i find quite good. i start to leak milk every 1.5hr (in the past is 2.5hr). if my babies accidentally elbow my nipples, my milk will spirt out which i never encounter in the past.

Read more
8y ago

btw i use fresh moringa leaves coz my Indian neighbours got the plant.. they only eat the fruits, so have no use for the leaves

VIP Member

Morning: - Oats with milk and honey Lunch: Rice with Green Papaya Fish Soup Dinner: Pan-Fried Salmon with Asparagus ***must drink plenty of waters**** ***10am, 4pm, and 8pm i will eat Chocolate Oat Cookies as a snack*** ***My supplement is GNC Fenugreek*** total 6 tab daily

Read more

I don't really drink milk booster as unli latch is one effective way to continually produce milk. However, I tried drinking the free Mother Nurture chocolate and coffee drink and to my surprise, it was effective! Just after about an hour or so, my breasts became full.

8y ago

Where do u buy it from?

My boosters are carrot juice, barley water, beef, sashimi, salmon.. Anything tats salmon, oats, cheese, durians, papaya soup. Recently i went to the hong kong macau cafe to eat, i tried the papaya soup. It's also my booster! :)

Try drinking Australian recipe Milo with a teaspoon of coconut oil in the morning and before you go to bed. This is the method that is the most popular and most effective amongst my group of friends. Oatmeal biscuits and cookies work well too :)

8y ago

Where to buy the coconut oil u mention?

There are lactation cookies and tea available in the market. You can make your own too. Red dates and oats are natural milk boosters. But most importantly, bf as much as you can. The more the demand, the better the supply.

VIP Member

Recently my supply has dropped and I usually only pump 60 each side. But last night I had green curry for dinner and wow! This is the outcome!! Try it and tell me if it works for you too :)

Post reply image