Milk Powder Recommendation❓

Can I ask what's the best milk powder brand in the market? Too many brands, can't decide. Want one that is not too expensive. Thanks in advance for your help!

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always start with dulac as that's what's given to my kids during my stay at kkh. firstborn took it well. 2nd born had to change to karihome due to phlegm issues and been using it up till now. for my upcoming 3rd , will still go ahead with dulac if I were to formula feed again.

You can try Grow. I gave that to my infant since KKH uses that milk too and so far, he has no issues with it. Also, I think it’s one of the cheapest brands in the supermarket

VIP Member

Can try Aptamil, not too expensive and got high probiotics and DHA. Can try and get their sample at their website. Just received mine, and it's a 900g tin.

VIP Member

I feel Aptamil is good. Been giving it for all my children, has the highest DHA and prebiotics, best brain and immunity. Price is also reasonable.

I'm thinking to try Aptamil, saw some ads about it that it provides 27x faster immunity support. Suitable for c-section born children too.

Have you tried aptamil? My SIL intro to me and i saw that it supports immunity + brain development. Which i want for my child

TapFluencer

Follow this post. Any one tried aptamil gold? Saw that it is good for C-sec children, can boost immunity 27x faster.

We started with Similac total comfort, switched to Nature One when my baby was about 9mo. So far so good.

my dotter has been drinking lactogen since baby till now! not so ex and has all the nutrients too

similac total comfort. but too expensive for us to keep up. we trying abbot grow baby