Milk Formula

Hi mommies. Can I know what's the best infant milk formula to give to newborn?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Girls, hello everyone. For me, this topic seemed to be very relevant. I recently had a daughter and I have very little breast milk. I am undergoing a medical examination and trying to find out the reason for this phenomenon. I tried to feed my baby with a very popular brand infant formula, but she categorically refuses to eat it. Therefore, I agree with you, everything is very individual. Then I bought Holle Stage PRE Organic and our feeding process became a pleasure. I looked at the composition and was pleasantly surprised that this mixture contains only organic ingredients and is free of lactose. You can also be convinced of this by reading the product description on https://thebestfromjapan.com/holle-organic-infant-first-milk-pre Our pediatrician approved our choice and said that in her experience there were many situations when some milk formulas are not suitable for children, and Holle Stage PRE Organic is ideal.

Read more

There are plenty of different brands of milk in the market. What might be suitable for one child may not be necessary suitable for another child. Each child have different taste bud. Perhaps try to get a sample first before considering to purchase a big tin. If the child do not like it, the milk will go to waste. Try asking friends for sample of the milk that they are feeding their child/children. Then go slowly from there. If your child like it, then start with a small tin first. 😊

Read more

To me I will decide based on the nutrient content. Some brand may advertise they have the highest content on DHA when in fact other brand has the highest. The company cannot lie on the nutrient content as it is against the regulation

alot say similac but it depends on your baby 😅 need trial and error. my baby hates similac and will not even put bottle teats in her mouth after one suck. surprising she do well with the cheapest brand, dulac 😂😂😂

Hi, I think the preference of brands also very much varies from child to child. I think it will be best if you get samples from all the brands and then decide which is the best for your baby

VIP Member

I think there is no best thing, we must check with which is suited to ur lo well .. U can try NaN n similar most of the kids suits well , if not suited try with other brands as well

Tip: go onto infant milk formula brands like friso, Abbott and check for sample redemption coupons. Then from there you can decide which brand you wish to purchase from

VIP Member

Hi... I suggest you visit popular infant formula brands website and request for samples. Get the brand that suitable for your child

5y ago

Noted, thanks Adlina.

Super Mum

There are no newborn samples.. You can just follow what the hospital provides...

VIP Member

Similac! My baby still drinking Similac now :)