40 Replies

My husband was acting strange again then he left me so I decided to leave then I found doctor online I explain everything , have always wished for in my Life and I got it within the space of 7 days with the help of Spiritual doctor robbinson, I followed the procedures given to me by Dr Robbinson everything work fine perfectly,my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds Am very grateful for restoring happiness into my family Thank you Doctor, if any one here need help to fix his or her marriage/relationship your solution is here contact Dr On WhatsApp: +12267705795 Mail: drrobbinsonspiritualhome@gmail.com

Depends on u. I m in e same scenario but is my sis wedding so will bring my bb along. But will literally put hand sanitizer nearby to warn off relatives. Essentially is quite similar to having 1 month celebration where u have all the ppl around a 1 month old.

Super Mum

No. The wagging tongues can wag till they’re tired. A one month old’s schedule can’t follow an adult’s schedule. The crying from feeling cold/scared/tired will also cause disturbance to the wedding anyway.

VIP Member

No unless you have already get hold of the baby “pattern”. Cause sometime LO are just hard to bring around when they are too young. I myself not able to bring baby out when they are 1mo.

VIP Member

No. There are too many people at wedding and I won’t bring a one month baby as the immunity system is still not weak. This is to prevent catching any illness or infection at the venue.

No.. if have to then I will go by myself. I rather not risking my baby's health. There are always ignorant people trying to touch, kiss and worse, pass your baby around like a toy.

TapFluencer

It takes a lot of planning and preparation much less the actual looking after a one month old in a wedding. This can be potentially a very stressful outing. Why bd pressured this way?

VIP Member

I’d rather not. Wagging tongues aside, It’ll be too crowded and who knows what bacteria the air contains and baby’s immune system isn’t that developed yet.

VIP Member

Nope. The baby is too young to be in contact with so many relatives unless you can ensure that they don’t get into contact with your baby.

Would prefer not to as this age the baby's immune system is still building and he might catch some bacteria

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles