7 Replies

And as a ways as domestic education is concerned, I assume that is the nice thing in modern state of affairs where schools are not anything but cash minting machines, but domestic education could require an excessive amount of of area, dedication and consistency at the a part of parents. In your creation make sure that you begin with a bang and use this paragraph to grab the hobby of the reader. You need to make the individual epeaconference2013 analyzing your essay excited to keep to read. The introduction is the important thing to the fulfillment of your essay. Make it count. Your advent will consist of a statement you need to show on your essay. This thesis assertion will dominate your essay and be referred to in each of the following 4 paragraphs.

See, what I believe is that one should let children study at regular school at least till the child is in fifth standard or even sixth or seventh. And for one or two years the child should be sent to boarding not for anything else, but to have the experience of boarding life. And as far as home schooling is concerned, I think this is the best thing in today's scenario where schools are nothing but money minting machines, but home schooling would require too much of discipline, dedication and consistency on the part of parents. It is a very serious decision as the onus of building the personality, intelligence and overall character of the child depends on you. You need to have a lot of courage and wisdom to take this decision.

Personally, I would never send my kids to boarding school. Kids anyway go out for higher studies, so I would not send my kids to boarding no matter how enriching it is. And home schooling is a serious responsibility which primarily mother only has to delve completely into. So, it depends on how much dedication a mother can provide. So, there is no choice left than to send the child to a regular school. I know it is all so mainstream and seems mediocre but in today's times you either have to be 200 percent dedicated to give kid home schooling.

i would always want to send my kids to regular school and have them at home with me at the end of the day. of course it's a personal choice, but i feel this would give them the best of both worlds. learning from school and the outside world and learning at home, as well as having a loving and emotionally strong and secure bond at home at all times.

Personally for me it would be regular school any day. I would not like to be away from my children from a very young age and hence rule out boarding school. I don't have patience for home schooling, so no home school. Also, I believe that school is not just about studying, its also about friends, playing, learning various tricks of life..

i will not send my kids to boarding school ever, as i just cannot bear to not have them around me all the time :) regular day school is working fine for my kids and i am very happy with the progress and the way they are learning.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles