New Mobile App To Better Connect Parents And Schools

Parents Gateway – the mobile app that connects parents and schools on key administrative matters – was officially launched by Minister for Education, Mr Ong Ye Kung, on 2 Jan 2019, at Huamin Primary School. In partnership with the Government Technology Agency (GovTech), the Ministry of Education (MOE) has developed Parents Gateway - a one-stop mobile app for parents and schools to better support their children’s educational journey through improved communications. The app, available on IOS and Android for parents, allows schools to send updates on programmes and activities. It also allows parents to perform administrative functions such as providing consent for their children to participate in school activities. Parents can use their SingPass accounts, SMS 2FA or OneKey Token1 to gain access to Parents Gateway. Parents using Android devices are advised to log in using SMS 2FA or OneKey token. Through this dedicated account, parents will be able to receive information and perform administrative functions for their children, even if the children are in different classes, or from different schools. Currently, there are 66 primary and secondary schools taking part in the initiative. MOE will progressively extend the app to all schools Additional services will be added to the Parents Gateway portal incrementally. For example, by the end of 2019, parents can look forward to completing travel declarations on their mobile devices, and updating their contact details.

New Mobile App To Better Connect Parents And Schools
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just finished my first «finals week» of college and I really had a difficulties managing all of my time trying to complete all of my final papers while also studying for my final tests. I searched the internet desperately looking for some help with my final paper and I am so lucky that I came across the https://writemypaper.help/ writing place. They helped me in a timely fashion and I was able to achieve a fantastic grade on my paper.

Read more

Excellent!