16 Replies

VIP Member

I’m taking this since before I got to know I’m pregnant till today I’m 5 month pregnant. It’s more pricey than those gynae prescribe but good source for both mummy and baby.

Ooh i see thank you. Cz right now I jz started TTC again. So i bought the Blackmores and MamomHope. Not sure if it is enough as i had 2 miscarriages.

Super Mum

Absorption at first trimester is very minimal so my gynae only recommend multivitamins after first trimester. Only folic acid for first trimester.

I went to poly for referral and he gave me 5mg folic acid. I didnt know i need this??? Already 7 weeks in,should i get this now?

Thanks!

TapFluencer

I think supplements given by gyne is sufficient enough. Some of my mummies fren don't even take supplements except fish oil.

This is not given by gynae. I bought this at guardian myself. Is it the same as what you get from your gynae?

And wanted to ask, is it much more expensive to get from the gynae than over the counter at watsons/guardian?

VIP Member

I have been taking this when I know I am Pregnant. My doctor said is sufficient. Don't need extra.

hello, may i know how u take the blackmore pregnancy and breastfeeding advance? is it before or after meal? and take in the morning or night?

I've been taking advanced since 4th week and my gynae says it's sufficient.

Hi all, this is not the gold label advanced type. Is it good enough?

Super Mum

Should be ok coupled with the added folic acid. Did you try Advanced?

Need to compare but gynae told my wife to take the Advanced formula

VIP Member

Should be fine but you should also check with your gynae

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles