Its been a year since i give birth to my baby and i m having heavy period which will leak , any experience ? its so annoying. in the past my period wont flow out and a day i dont have to change so many pad

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Check with your gynae for any clots. I had the same problem and was on hormone therapy which didnt help as Im allergic to it and am now on medication during the heavy days. I had an operation to remove the clots last year but still heavy so continue with medication monthly for 1 to 2 days.

Super Mum

Are you using contraceptive? Some form of contraceptives might cause heavy periods. I have the Jaydess which is supposed to lessen period I believe

VIP Member

Are you breastfeeding? Have you ever consulted your gynae on this issue? It seems rather unusual for it to be happening only after having a baby

VIP Member

I don’t think heavy menses is due to your previous pregnancy. It might be a medical condition. Please consult your gynecologist

VIP Member

First period when menstruation resumes can be heavier than it used to be before pregnancy. Change pads more often.

have you consulted your gynae? I had heavy flow after birth too. Gynae said due to hormones changes and imbalance.

7y ago

how long have u give birth ur baby ? My baby 1 year old le.

TapFluencer

Best to go see your doctor and get a professional opinion

Hey, I would suggest consult the gyane asap

VIP Member

Best to check with your doctor

Hmm no Better see gynae