Missed my period for about a week. Negative pregnancy test , back ache and when pee , i wipe there's some brown sticky discharge and i thought its my period so i put a pad , usually menses it will stain my pad but this time round after so many hours nothing on pad so what could it be ?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Like the comment above, it could be implantation bleeding which can happen about 1 wk from the time of ovulation. If u have been tracking then u would know when is ur ovulation because for some people not every month's ovulation is the same time and sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't ovulation for the month. The human body is dynamic. Sometimes if ur are under big stress physically (sudden diet or a heavy session of exercise, or pple w Low fat mass) or emotionally (many), it can delay the onset or even cut short ur period suddenly. So the best thing to do si to observe. If 1-2 days still no menses, after another week check for pregnancy. If no menses, not pregnant, u don't feel unwell, u can just let it be. Observe for another 1-2 on the if this kind of weird menses experience occur again. If it does then you should seek medical attention

Read more
VIP Member

Hi! I had the same scenario before I knew I was pregnant with my first child. It was way too early to even detect my pregnancy. I've took about 3 pregnancy test and it was negative at first. I lose hope, until the end of the month which is on November 30th... I can't even get up from the bed, extremely fatigue. My mom forced me to take the last pregnancy test and it was clearly positive! Keep calm and I wanna wish you goodluck!

Read more

I had this for my current pregnancy. As it is near my menses date, I never took notice of it till a week later, consulted my niece who used to be a nurse and said I could be pregnant. I took a test after 2 weeks and confirm pregnant. I am now in my 30 weeks. Consult a obgyn if still have doubts.

Hi did u get a BFP? I'm 2 weeks late I didn't take a test as yet but I'm feeling sick all the time. I don't wana even take it cause I've been TTC for like a year and no luck.... It's really disappointing taking tests.

VIP Member

It's possible you're pregnant because the brown discharge could have been caused by implantation bleeding. That's when the fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterus lining. Time to visit the doctor!

7y ago

My ovulation seem to be over long ago.. Could implantation takes place so late ? As i m missing period a week and negative

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/spotting-the-early-signs-of-pregnancy

VIP Member

Wait for another week or so, try again. If period still not here, go to polyclinic to get blood test.

TapFluencer

Maybe implantation bleeding. Wait for another wewk to test or u can go gp for blood test.

VIP Member

Monitor for another few days and if it still persists, see ur gynae soon.

It could be implantation bleeding.... Good luck and all the best ❤