less than 1 month old

My bb is less than 1 month old . I need to bring to polyclinic for his jaundice check every once a week . By right Its not advisable to even bring bb go out at this stage but I got no choice cause he needs to . I put him in a pram n use a swaddle to cover . I got to cover right? My husband thinks I'm too over protective . Say baby cant see outside .

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually there have been news about the dangers of covering up prams with cloth, saying that it actually overheats the inside of the pram instead due to little air circulation, so it seems more dangerous for the baby especially with the SG weather...maybe just cover when in the polyclinic itself where there's aircon and much cooler

Read more
5y ago

Hmm what i hear is that even those thin muslin cloth cause overheating in the pram, so i think really important to ensure good air circulation, the best i think is to just take a taxi to the polyclinic directly to prevent exposure to all the pollution on the road https://www.kidspot.com.au/baby/real-life/in-the-news/warning-the-dangerous-pram-mistake-were-all-making/news-story/7038105c8ec6c2604e581642530ab11f