Hi all My baby is one years old. Since 6mths she have been sleeping 10 hours a day.Sleep on her own no neef carry no patting. Isit enough for her? She will sleep at 8.45-6.30am Slept thru night. In infant nap sometimes 1hourd or less.. Not cranky active as usual. 6.30 too early for me??? when will she learn to wake up later. Tired mummy. Thanknyou

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My baby would sometimes wake up at 6am or 6:30am sometimes but I don't go to her until it's 7am so I don't reward her early waking by giving her attention right away. She would just happily play in her own cot until I go to the room and pick her up to start the day.

Hi Mummy! 10 hrs of sleep is enough for 1 year old. You can try cutting down the nap at day time or send her to bed a little late. Mummy also try to get a nap at day time if you have some one to take care of you little one, so that you wont feel that tired.

TapFluencer

My boy usually sleep around 10pm and wake up around 9am. Occasionally, if he wakes up early like 7am, I will give him a bottle of milk and he will fall back to sleep after drinking.