My baby was hyperactive tonight and refused to sleep when it was Way past his usual bedtime by two hours. I look after him by myself and was a little tired cause I woke up at 7am and it had been 15 hours and I did not have any rest. I asked my hubby for help and all he told me was he will just let him cry and I have spoilt the kid by picking him up every time he cry. I am very angry and told him that he is being unfair with his statement. Baby Is only 7 month old! What did I do wrong by trying my best to comfort him each time?!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

y not let him play longer during day time...nite time im sure lo will sleep earlier or on time despite tiring due to play alots during day time. an other way do a routine time 4 sleeping hours ...never miss d time though lo dont feel sleepy....u hv to bring them inside n sleep with them ...mayb can sing lo songs or anythings dat can attract lo but remember put on dim light so nxt time lo knows it sleeping time whenever u bring lo in. need to do it routine. give a try all d best.

Read more