Baby going 4th month old but recently start to drool a lot of saliva , suspect is teething .... also recently keep cry and cry non stop , any mummies got any way to soothe the pain or should i bring baby go see pd

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No way. Just have to grit teeth and give them consolation during this period. You can give teether . Some people says cold teether helps to soothe but my gal never like those cold teether. Sometimes I wet a cloth and insert my finger for her to suck and chew on. She happily chew loh hahah

VIP Member

even if you go to a PD, they will give you an oral gel. You can try buying from pharmacy, or use a cold wash cloth to let baby gnaw on. It helps to reduce the soreness of it.

High chance teething. Give baby a teeter, you can also use your small pinkie. Other than this, only way is to hang on mommy!

VIP Member

Can try teether . Put it in fridge and let them chew while its cold.. it helps to reduce the pain and soreness

High chance is teething, but if you're really worried can bring to pd to check

VIP Member

Bring your LO to see PD just to confirm that LO is teething and not sick

It’s normal Should be teething But if worried pls always see dr

VIP Member

Do bring your baby to the pd...

I would place his pacifier or teething toy in the fridge. My friend usea a damp cold clean cloth for baby to bite.

VIP Member

Baby is teething. You may buy those teething gel