Is it possible for 11 wk baby to start teething? My girl recently is very cranky and cry with no reason. Playing with her saliva and put whole hand in her mouth. Today she never nap and keep want to suckle.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can - first teeth can take about a month to finally appear and appearing at 4 months of age. Agree that u should check for other discomforts and colic. 11 weeks baby cannot don't nap at all. Baby will be overly tired and just be extremely cranky and even harder to put baby to sleep. Aim to put baby to sleep every 2.5-3hrs. If more than 4hr no sleep - that's going to over tired and a very very crancky baby

Read more

It could be some other discomfort too? my LO had indigestion and she couldn't sleep as well. Putting hand in mouth is a self soothing mechanism for them. But that being said, teething can happen early but not sure u should link these symptoms immediately to teething without exploring other possibilities of what may be bothering her

Read more
VIP Member

It is possible for a early teething at 11 weeks. Do take note at her gums. If she is constantly touching her gums and cry at the night, it's highly like to be teething

VIP Member

yes early teething is possible. My lo early teething too..And by end of 1 year old he almost have full set of teeth