Just asking... ive got ppl saying, as parents, we'll know what is our child saying or babbling(?) But seriously i have zero idea... do I have a problem with understanding my child? She's 1yr old plus

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It takes a lot of trial and error, and spending time with her would help :) Even if you don't know exactly what she's saying, you can roughly estimate from the situation and say "Are you ___ because ____?" - she could then respond via body language or more babbling, sometimes it's the random talking to them that helps build the bond!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-29264)

VIP Member

Usually only the mother will understand but after a few times. initially u won't, but slowly u will be able to understand what your child is babbling!

i have heard people tell me too. frankly I do understand bits and pieces of what my son says but not everything.

it's ok. I also don't understand what my LO is babbling about.

VIP Member

sometime baby language hard to understand.. It takes time