Are you one of the lucky ones who is blessed with a wonderful MIL? Please share!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I see all these conversations about how awful some people's mother-in-laws are, but I have been extremely blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law, whom I consider more of a mother than anything. She has helped us through so much. She takes time to come visit us if we aren't able to see her. We've lived with them on 2 different occasions. I am just extremely thankful that I have been blessed with someone who has become a mother to me:) I hope there are others lucky enough to have a wonderful mother-in-law!

Read more
VIP Member

Having a caring MIL is really a lucky thing. While I and my MIL are cordial and nice to each other, it'll be wrong to say I am like her daughter. She has one and she makes it amply clear. And if that's the case with others on this panel, then there is not much that a DIL can do about it, except, accept the situation as is. But if your MIL is exceptionally nice to you, you sure are lucky and you must continue to cherish this lovely relationship.

Read more
VIP Member

My MIL is living in Korea so I haven't had much chance to interact with her face to face, but whenever we chat online, she always encourages me and tells me how I'm doing a great job with my daughter. She also checks on me often and feels sorry that she couldn't help me with my confinement and tells my husband to look after me.

Read more

Luckily, I have a MIL who is very loving. When we go for a stay over, she prepares me lunch for the office :) Also, if my wife is in the wrong, she supports me as well (which MIL would do that!!!). She is in general very nice to everyone so really blessed

VIP Member

yes i am. and sadly she passed away last yr. she always cooks my fav dish when i come over. and always treat me like her own daugther. she never judge and never nag at me. now talking bout her makes me realise ive lost a special women in my life

VIP Member

i have the most awesome MIL ever! she knows how to raise children like expert. if i have children, i don't mind to take her advice also my MIL can cook better food than my wife. i hope my wife doesn't see this comment. hahahaha

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3845)

lucky kase pinapatira nya kami dito sa bahay. yung ibang tulong nya, optional na lang.😅 saklap.😣

nakakainggit yung mga MIL nyo. 😄😍