Long flight travel at week 29

Hi all! Can anyone share with me your experiences on travelling at week 29 during your pregnancy? I am have already booked my flight to Europe for 2 weeks and just found out that I am 8 weeks pregnant now. Kind of confused now.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

Hello. Same situation as you but i flew to Europe at wk 11... most unease trip i ever have bt it is impt to check w ur gynae before the trip n get the safe to fly paper. Other than that, u just really have to take care and avoid all strenuous actions.

my gynae advised against long flights in third trimester. in fact, some airlines do not even allow you to board. can change dates?

Just consult ur gynae before your flight.