Breathless @ 29 weeks

I am 29 weeks pregnant & i feel super breathless most of the time now. With mask on when im outside, its even worst. Is there any kind of exercise that would help?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK EX LOVER URGENTLY Call/whatsaap number:+16692213966 I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend returns to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank DR.ONIHA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until I lost my boyfriend, I required help until I found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for the past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heartbreak, and told me that he is ready to be my backbone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ONIHA released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. .,,All thanks goes to DR.ONIHA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing, it may be a heartbreak, and I assure you that as he has done mine, he will definitely help you too. EMAIL: [email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP : +16692213962. Website: http://onihaspells.com.

Read more

Hi everyone with so much joy in my heart I can't but feel grateful to Dr Manlangu for bring joy back to my life again I was lost in my own world when my husband left me after 4 years of marriage with no explanation on december 12 I was in tears so when I went to work a colleague of mine notice my change in attitude at work so she came to me and asked me what the problem is so I told her what had happened to me so she told me how doctor Mahlangu has helped her with her relationship problem so she gave me doctor Mahlangu contact and email address which I was hesitating to contact him so when I couldn't bear the pain anymore I had to contact him on january 12 after going through the festive so sad to explain my problem to him then he said to me if am I ready to do this I told him yes I'm ready so he told me he will have to make some consultation then he will get back to me and tell me what I need to do so my husband could be back, he told me what I needed to do after consultation that if I can do all that my husband will be back so I followed everything he told me to the last letter with so much joy in my heart right now I can gladly testify of the great work of doctor Mahlangu my husband is back to me on january 14th and we are happy together and I don't know if you have any problem whatever the problem is I don't know you can contact Dr Mahlangu I believe Dr will have a solution to your problem I'm so much grateful to Dr Mahlangu you can contact him contact whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
Post reply image

Real love spell caster that work to bring back ex lover After 18 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 children, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love,— on several occasions he threatened to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, With Dr Mahlangu Spell I was able to stop him from seeing the lady You can contact E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ him for any kind of help Thank you sir. +27787390989 REAL LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST IN CANADA,MALAYSIA,USA,UK LATVIA BEST WAYS TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK AND RESTORED YOUR BROKEN MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP FROM SORROW TO HAPPINESS Help me thank DR Mahlangu for helping me get my ex husband back to me and my family This great powerful spiritual man restored my sorrow to happiness My husband left me some years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married I am so surprised he just came back to me one cool afternoon on Saturday, begging and crying for me to take him back and to forgive him for breaking up our marriage home and forsaking me and the children Dr Mahlangu is a true spiritualist savior He brought my husband back” if you have any worries or you have any problem in your marriages or relationships you can reach him DR Mahlangu E-mail:[email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My name is Tira I'm here to make a review about how Dr Mahnlangu helped me in fixing my marriage and also to those out there seeking for help and advice on how to save your broken marriage or relationship, few months ago I was having issues with my husband I noticed he has been having an affair with another young lady in his place of work I confronted him but he got angry and say to my face that it’s true, as if that was not enough he went ahead by telling me he doesn’t love me anymore that he wanted a divorce I was to devastated and confused, I pleaded with him that I don’t want a divorce but he insisted,before then I had heard about Dr Mahlangu while browsing on the internet, how he use to help people with broken marriages and relationships, I gave it a thought and I decided to contact him, he promise to put a smile on my face again, I followed his instructions and after 48 hours I was so surprised to see my husband kneeling before me and apologizing for what he had said about the divorce, this is something I never expected, I thank Dr mahlangu for what he has done for me. Now, I am living happily with my husband and he has stopped seeing the other woman. Please if you are having issues like this I advise you to contact Dr Mahlangu, he can help you as well. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my husband back in my life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry after 24hours, after the spell was created. He said he realized that he never really wanted to break up; he could not handle the emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence in my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through. I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my marriage. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiated all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha via email [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962. Website: http://onihaspells.com...

Read more

I want to share my experience with the world on how I got my love back and saved my marriage. We were married for 7 years with 2 kids. We had a little misunderstanding and she moved out of the house and went ahead to file for divorce. I pleaded and tried everything but still, nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Dr. Mahlangu who eventually helped me out. I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice. He did a reunion spell for me and asked me to do some certain things which I did according to his instructions. Within 48 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she discontinued the divorce case in court, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. The kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news. I just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it.You can contact him via:whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I WANT AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +27787390989 When I found Dr Mahlangu I was in need of bringing my ex lover back He left me for another woman It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all He just dumped me after 1 years with no explanation I contacted Dr Mahlangu and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before Ever since Dr Mahlangu helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before I highly recommend Dr Mahlangu to anyone in need of help EMAIL:[email protected] Call or Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

Are you looking for a profitable investment where you can start with a little amount and earn a reasonable profit within a short period of time?. I never believed in any online investment because I was scared and never wanted to be cheated, until I saw a review about Mr Pablo Martinez. He's a Forex/Crypto trading account manager who can help you manage your trading account with his trading strategies and winning signals. I started with an investment of $500 and earned a profit of $6,650 within 7 days. I now earn quite a lot on a weekly basis and I owe everything to Mr Pablo Martinez. Thank you Mr Pablo Martinez for turning my financial life around, and I will keep recommending your good works. If you want to invest in Stock, Binary options and Forex/Crypto trading, kindly contact Mr Pablo Martinez and you'll be glad you did. There are no hidden charges. Contact Mr Pablo Martinez through E-mail: [email protected] WhatsApp: +44 7520 636249 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PM-Fast-Trade-104912912155335/ .

Read more

Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' If anyone out there is in any such situation you can also contact Dr Oniha on his Website: http://onihaspellls.com Email: [email protected] Whatsapp +16692213962..

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962 I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery. Email:[email protected] CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com..

Read more