I don’t know if I am thinking too much but my baby is moving actively when I scroll Facebook

Is anyone the same? But when I put down the phone and baby father place his hand on my stomach , he stop moving … it’s already the last trimester and he only moved once or twice for him before 😅 but when it’s just baby and I, he sometime move do much then I feel aches 😂

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same. My baby is super super active and he can kick really hard. The movements are super strong n obvious. But when I wanted to video it, he stops all the way till I stop videoing. Like purposely. 😤 And whenever he has big movements I ask my husband to see and touch, he stops moving again. My husband say I bluff him.

Read more
8mo ago

Yessss! My husband think I am being drama! He thinks I bluff him too!

same for me... I kind of search online and they said its normal. sometimes when I'm not looking at my tummy, my baby will move actively, and when I stopped to look a at the movement, he stopped as well. 😅😆 I wanted to take video of its movement and it will just stop as well as if he knows what is going on. 🤣

Read more
8mo ago

Yesss!! When I watch tv, I see a flying kick twice ! I was so excited took my phone and I wanted for it to happen again but no leh.. 😂