Baby stops moving everytime husband place hand on stomach

Why is it i always feel baby active and moving very well even kickbox but when i ask my husband to touch my tummy baby will always suddenly stop moving (‘: (‘: #firstbaby

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

the baby will feel daddy’s hand as a foreign object and usually will stay still and watch instead of moving, is like a self protection hehe. is very normal 😂 but when baby is too excited, daddy will get to feel it at times or they don’t hide from camera anymore. i managed to catch the more than 10 movements just in 2 min last night just cause i went to eat something i was craving for since long 😜

Read more

Mine initially started out this way! Baby was super shy with daddy’s hand. But I got my husband to talk to him frequently while putting his hand on my belly and now baby is super excited to hear his dad’s voice and kicks a lot when my husband touches my belly and talks to him every night. Not shy anymore. I think baby just needs to get used to it.

Read more

Hahah it’s normal. Even when baby is very active…but once husband’s hand is on it, immediately stop. The first time my husband rested his ears and face on my belly, baby gave him a good hard kick. (It still happens every night now even when she’s out)

VIP Member

Idk why but that happened EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. when i was pregnant. But dont worry baby came out looking like the dad and prefers him all the time. sheesh. only smiles at him too 🥲

Haha that happens don’t worry. Ask your husband to your belly regularly so that the baby starts getting used to it

Same. And every time I aimed my phone camera at the tummy, baby would also stop moving. 🤣