mom to be, 1st child

Can anyone recommend me the best pregnancy milk? And when can i start to drink?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy, you can start drinking now! you can google pregnancy milk samples, companies website will come out and you can actually fill in a form for their sample. i received my sample about less than a week from the day i submit the form, but unfortunately i stop drinking as my stomach gets upset. let me know if you'd want mine, i have unopened Dumex and also opened Similac (took 3 scoops for the 1st time). these are in 400g tins.

Read more

I started with Frisomum at second trimester. Tried Similac when that’s finished; both vanilla flavour. But I personally prefer Frisomum. Used to drink every night but I cut down a little now as it’s sweet. I only drink a cup (at night) on days when I had light dinner.

Best to ask your gynea cos when I asked mine, she didn't allow me to have it at my first tri. Reason is she worry I get too bloated. Now just starting my 2nd tri, she say I can take alternate days as mummy milk will cause weight increase quickly.

I think nutrition wise, they are all similar. its the taste. Many brands offers samples. Just get samples and see which you like best. I'm taking frisomum and it's great!

TapFluencer

You can get sample to try which you like as during pregnancy your taste bud might change. I drank pasteurised milk since the day I know I'm pregnant.

VIP Member

It’s good if you can consume a pregnancy milk. Anything will do... I’ve tried all but I just don’t like milk during my pregnancy.

VIP Member

I liked friso.. u may request for samples before u buy.. u can start drinking once u got confirmed

Super Mum

Enfamama, Similac mum all have free samples. Apply for them online:) you can start anytime!

Used similac and anmum..started drinking when i was 2 months preggy

I liked frisomum.. u can request for samples before deciding