maternity formula milk

hi, mom's to be, just curious when u guys start to drink maternity milk and can share which brand u all been taking??#pregnancy

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have various samples from major brands to bless if you are keen to self collect. Given a lot of samples but I don't drink milk so they are still around and I haven't got around to giving them away as I'm busy with NB :) They are all recent months samples. Can try them first before you decide what to buy.

Read more

actually dont need to drink maternity milk. The vitamins that the gynae prescribed with is enough. You can drink whole milk too if you want added nutrition. Don't need to waste money and besides, maternity milk does not taste good haha

2y ago

agree..

I started taking it from week 9 because my intake wasnt that good. Currently taking Anmum choco flavour daily. I tried those brands that has vanilla flavours but dont like. Its entirely your choice 😊

I also feel it is not necessary to drink maternity milk. Just take the prenatal vitamins your gynae prescribed for you. There is no need for the added calories.

I requested for sample from almost all the brands and drank them. didn't spend any cent and only drank them when I was hungry in the middle of the night.

Hi, I have the following samples to bless for self collection, pm me if keen..

Post reply image

I start to drink after I got my free samples. Frisomum, similac, enfamama

taste too awful, took fresh milk (warm up) instead